Join Our Team
2018 is shaping up to be a busy year for Provence Rose Group. We've got some many exciting plans that we're looking for help across the country by offering internships for students of wine, hospitality, sales & marketing and business.
You are going to be part of the “Provence Rose Group” growth story. You are in college and looking to find an internship using your business skills (Sales and Marketing preferred but not essential) as well as your common sense and personality. You must have availability to work week days and occasional weekends in the summer (flexible scheduling). You also must be willing to travel to help with tastings in the general market area.
About the Jobs: Sales & Marketing. Operations Brand Ambassador
· Our senior leadership needs help
· Positions available with the CEO, Sales Directors, Marketing Director, and Operations Director.
· Help team on customer delivery and market research (Pitch decks, sampling, logistics,…)
We'd like you to be amazing:
- Be a fun, energetic and charismatic wine enthusiast.
- Being a high-energy sales trailblazer.
- Always ready to follow up and always thinking one step ahead.
- Being creative.
- Be organized – Planning skills are essential.
- Multitasking - You can do a few things at once.
Obvious stuff but we'll say it anyway.
- You can work with Microsoft suite of programs – Word, Excel, Power Point.
- You are in college or recent graduate.
- When you speak or write, people can understand you and won’t correct your grammar.
- You are at least 21 years old and have a valid driver’s license and no DUI’s.
- Westchester County & Fairfield County
- New Jersey
- San Francisco
- Miami/South Florida
- New York
Email email@example.com tout suite (that means quickly in French!) We need a copy of your resume, detailing what you are doing today and any work experiences. We would also like 150 words from you on why you are the best candidate.