Join Our Team
2018 is going to be a busy year for Provence Rose Group. We've got some many exciting plans that we're looking for help. Please see below any open vacancies and how to apply
Job Description: Regional Director
Location: Latin America/Caribbean
Who We Are:
We’re the Rose market’s best kept secret. We’ve been making some of the best Provence Rose over in France for the last 200 years. As a result, we’re the most popular brand of Premium Provence Rose in France and one of the largest producers. Now we’re growing and we have 5 Chateau’s with and bringing it over to the America’s and we have some big sales goals to hit. That is where you come in…
What We’d Like You To Do:
You are going to be the “Provence Rose Group” in Latin America. This means you will own all things for sales and marketing for the Group’s brand. When someone thinks Provence Rose…we want them calling you or that you are already in front of them.
· Work with distributers and importers to create brand support to drive sales in your area
· Drive, manage, monitor and report brand sales in your territory through a variety of different channels
· Create promotions and incentives to drive sales volumes
· Provide brand and product feedback to the management team
· Ride along with distributor sales teams
· Plan and attend marketing events
· Promoting our brands via your social media accounts and social circles (and ours)
· Being a high-energy sales superstar. You love achieving a sales target.
· Great over the phone, great in person, being one of those personalities that people want to buy from.
· Always ready to follow up and always thinking one step ahead.
· You’ve done it before, 5+ years of sales experience and/or building up a new brand within a territory
· Selling and managing retail accounts, on and off premise and working with and selling alongside distributor sales teams
· Being creative and coming up with clever ways to make our brand stand out in your market.
· Having a diary is well planned.
· You can do a few things at once.
These go without saying
· You can work a computer with Microsoft.
· You can and are willing to keep a CRM system like Salesforce up to date.
· You can learn other systems quickly.
· You went to university
· You can work well as part of a team but you can get out there and hustle on your own.
· When you speak or write, people can understand you and won’t correct your grammar.
· You are at least 21 years old and have a valid driver’s license (and no DUI’s)
Email email@example.com tout suite (that means quickly in French!) We need a copy of your resume, detailing what you are doing today and your experience level. Or look up the job on LinkedIn and apply through there. Click here to see our job posting on LinkedIn